There are certain Laws which I always followed in my journey of achieving Mastery in Persuasion.
I would like to share these Laws with my friends and colleagues who are working on their goals to achieve Mastery in their interested fields:
Understand how your mind learns.
- Acquire and apply knowledge in small chunks.
- Avoid Procrastination.
- There is no such thing as rejection, its only feedback to your techniques applied.
- Every rejection brings you closer to Perfection.
- Its never your customer’s fault for not complying on your request.
- Demonstrate a willingness to examine yourself and accept criticism without taking it personally.
- Learn actively rather than passively.
- It is very easy to learn the principles but the winner is who apply them immediately on the field.
- Don’t rehearse negative outcomes. Always expect the Best but be prepared for the worst.
- Master your emotions.
Have a Great Day !!
For more info visit : http://www.vactinternational.com